C2J converter provides opportunity to translate C-code sources into Java classes.
C2J is being developed using C language. But the compiler is available as native executable for Win32 platforms as well as Java application which runs where Java Virtual Machine is implemented (i.e. on Win32, Unix etc.). To produce Java version of C2J we just ran C2J sources through C2J itself and now we have C2J as Java application.
- Very effective to save your time and reduce development costs
Rather than doing conversion manually over and over again, it is much more convenient and safer to let C2J do all the work.
- Translation of C-code sources into Java classes
- Standard ANSI C runtime library is fully supported
- ANSI C and K&R C are fully supported
- Convenient GUI
November 11, 2001 - Release v1.0
- Each C source file is translated into the separate Java class with the appropriate name.
- A correct call of external functions is organized.
- Graphic User Interface is implemented
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000
- JDK 1.1.1 or later